Welcome to the links page where we share like minded services that make a difference and/or friends of Celebrating Abilities. Just click on each name highlighted in purple and it will open up in a new page.
- Arts Access Australia (AAA) is the peak national body for arts and disability
- Disability Sport and Recreation (DSR) is the health- organization for the disability sport & recreation sector in Victoria.
- Access for All Abilities (AAA Vic) connects people in Melbourne with a disability to sports & active recreation opportunities
- People with Disability Australia (PWDA) is a national disability rights and advocacy organization.
- Bereavement Assitance Limited (BAL) is a Not for Profit making a difference
- IDAREU Not for profit inspiring people with disabilities