Indigenous & aboriginal health.
Healthy eating & exercise, physical activity you will make you feel better, live longer, lose weight, gain energy improve your mental health fitness and wellbeing. Becoming more physically active can help you to:
- sleep better
- improve your mental health
- control your weight
- feel more energetic
- reduce your risk of diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Celebrating abilities works with clients Indigenous Communities, Aboriginal health All Abilities, privately or in small groups. we have a range of activities from walking groups, aerial yoga, circus, functional fitness, exercise, strength, mobility, healthy eating this will help you live longer and improve the way you feel about yourself. improve your weight. YOU will feel more energetic and alive.
- not get sick from chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease and kidney disease.
To improve your diet you should:
- eat more traditional bush tucker, fruit and vegetables
- reduce the number of sugary foods like lollies, chocolates, ice creams, pastries and biscuits
- reduce the amount of salty and fatty foods like pizza and hot chips
- limit the amount of alcohol you drink
- drink lots of water instead of fizzy drinks.
This service can be funded by your NDIS package, under the following categories:
Improved Capacity Building and Improved Health and well-being and or core works.