Menopause All Abilities (Pre and Postmenopause)
Exercise will help you during menopause and post-menopause, improving the quality of your life, by managing your menopause with our tips and tools.
We focus on weight-bearing exercises, balance proprioception, strengthening your body inside and out, lose weight, sleep better, relieve stress with our exercises and functional fitness programs. Regular exercise is important. At least 30 – 60m minutes 4 times a week.
Here are some of our Exercise tips to manage menopause
- do cardio train your heart health min 3 times a week
- exercising keeps your bones healthy, prevents bone density loss– particularly weight-bearing and strength-training activities
- you will maintain good balance and reduce the risk of injury from falls
- provides you with a feeling of relaxation and wellbeing
- some ladies have said it improves hot flushes.
- eat a healthy diet during and post-menopause including plenty of vegetables, fruits, fibre, whole grains, organic fish, clean foods no preservatives, no chemicals eat fresh foods, increase fluids, low dairy high calcium foods, Decrease caffeine and limit alcohol
- Book Now (private sessions or small groups) 0412526383